Kirjoittaja Aihe: (Ratkaistu)Flash ei toimi  (Luettu 7314 kertaa)

righa

• Käyttäjä
    • Profiili
Tein sen ja luulen että se auttoi asiaa, kun nyt tuli jo ilmoitus että "lataa uudempi flash ja sinulla on java-script käytössä" (vaikka flash on uusin versio) kun aiemmin ei tullut mitään, mutta videot ei silti näy.

righa

• Käyttäjä
    • Profiili
Vs: Flash ei toimi
« Vastaus #21 : 10.03.09 - klo:22.34 »
Tein tämän kohdan ja sinisen kohdan mutta ei toimi vieläkään. Ohjeet ovat kyllä vuodelta 2005, että saattavat olla vanhojakin. 

Part A: Common instructions (Hardy & Intrepid) All users must must follow the steps in this section to guarantee a fully working PulseAudio configuration.

1. Backup (and then delete) your previous configuration files:
Code: $ mkdir ~/pulse-backup && cp -r ~/.pulse ~/.asound* /etc/asound.conf /etc/pulse -t ~/pulse-backup/
$ sudo rm -r ~/.pulse ~/.asound* /etc/asound.conf

Note: Don't worry if some of these files did not exist on your system.

2. Ensure you have Adobe Flash & the necessary PulseAudio libraries and configuration utilities installed:
Code: $ sudo apt-get install libasound2-plugins padevchooser libao-pulse libsdl1.2debian-pulseaudio flashplugin-nonfree

3. Ensure the evil "libflashsupport" library is not installed:
Code: $ sudo apt-get remove --purge libflashsupport flashplugin-nonfree-extrasound

4. Open System/Preferences/Sound. In the Devices section, ensure that all "Sound playback" options are set to Autodetect. Set the "Sound capture" item to "PulseAudio". Close the application when you're finished.

5. Open the PulseAudio Volume Control application ("pavucontrol", or you can launch "Applications/Sound & Video/PulseAudio Device Chooser" and select Volume Control from this applet's menu). In the Output Devices section you will see a listing of the playback devices available on your system. Right-click on the entry that you desire to be made the default playback device on your system and enable the "Default" checkmark. Similarly, navigate to Input Devices, then right-click on the device you wish to set as your default input device (microphone), and ensure the "Default" setting is checked. Close the application when you're finished.

Note: If you are greeted with the error "Connection failed: Connection refused", manually launch PulseAudio before opening the PulseAudio Volume Control application:
Code: $ pulseaudio & pavucontrol

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=789578
(osoite, josta edellinen linkki http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=982128&highlight=flash&page=2 )

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttylerr View Post
I have flash player installed, but Firefox refuses to recognize it. I have tried installing it through the installer from adobe as well as flashplugin-nonfree through synaptic, but with no luck. I can get gnash to work, but it takes forever to load or does not load at all in most cases. Before I upgraded to 8.10, flash was working fine. I think my graphics card is blacklisted because I cannot get desktop effects to work; however, gnash still works so I don't know if my graphics card is the problem.
Please follow these steps precisely:

1. Cleanup your system:
Code: $ sudo apt-get remove --purge flashplugin-nonfree adobe-flashplugin
$ sudo updatedb
$ locate libflashplayer.so

Manually delete all "libflashplayer.so" files identified by the "locate" command (important).

2. Reinstall Flash:
Code: $ sudo apt-get install flashplugin-nonfree

3. Paste the output of the following command:
Code: $ ldd /usr/lib/flashplugin-nonfree/libflashplayer.so
http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=6141615&postcount=4

Tekisin myös tämän, mutta mistä löytyy mozilla-plugins kansio?

"okay, lets try something deferent this time, you can remove in synaptic the adobe_flashplugin package, then go to the adobe website and download flash 10 .tar.gz package to desktop, unpack the contents, now copy/paste or drag the libflashplayer.so file to the hidden home .mozilla/plugins folder (home/'user'/.mozilla/plugins) no plugins folder there? make one! restart firefox, check if the shockwave flash now shows up in plugins"
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=982128&highlight=flash&page=2

Osaisiko kukaan auttaa?

Ilmoittakaa vaan jos tämä on väärä tapa kirjoittaa palstalle niin korjaan tekstiä.
« Viimeksi muokattu: 10.03.09 - klo:22.47 kirjoittanut righa »

righa

• Käyttäjä
    • Profiili
Vs: (Ratkaistu)Flash ei toimi
« Vastaus #22 : 10.03.09 - klo:22.57 »
Kyllä se alkoikin toimimaan näillä ohjeilla, sekä Youtube että Nelosen netti-tv. Kiitos kaikille auttajille!

junnuh

• Käyttäjä
    • Profiili
    • Kotisivu
Vs: (Ratkaistu)Flash ei toimi
« Vastaus #23 : 11.03.09 - klo:22.31 »
Hei ja tervehdys lämmin!

Lainaus
Tekisin myös tämän, mutta mistä löytyy mozilla-plugins kansio?

Se .mozilla-kansio on piilokansio eli tiedostoselain auki ja ctrl+h eli sieltä löytyy kansio mozilla eli piste tuossa kansion nimen edessä tarkoittaa piilokansiota. :D

Hienoa että sait tlashin toimimaan ja nelosen netti-tv:n näkymään! :D  Ilmeisiesti ilman sitä viimeistä ohjetta!

valoisin terveisin junnuh 8)
valoa lämmöllä ja rakkaudella - ubuntu rulaa
www.junnunterapiat.com