Kirjoittaja Aihe: RATKAISTU Vs: Dual boot Ubuntu 14.04/Win 10 ja HP  (Luettu 3663 kertaa)

jarikai

• Käyttäjä
    • Profiili
Moi!

Tähän asti dualbootti on toiminut riittävän hyvin näillä ohjeilla: http://askubuntu.com/questions/244261/how-do-i-get-my-hp-laptop-to-boot-into-grub-from-my-new-efi-file
Lainaus
This is what I did:

I booted into my Ubuntu installation using the trick of the F9 key in the start up to be able to choose the boot loader.
    Once in Ubuntu, I opened a terminal.

Using the command below, I checked where Windows boot loader was located:

$ sudo efibootmgr -v

In my case, the original boot loader was in here: /boot/efi/EFI/Microsoft/Boot/bootmgfw.efi . Please note that in your computer it might be in a different place. If so, you will need to adjust the commands below.

As per Rod's recommendation in his answer (the one about how to repair the boot loader manually), I made a backup of that file by moving it one level down:

$ sudo cp /boot/efi/EFI/Microsoft/Boot/bootmgfw.efi /boot/efi/EFI/Microsoft/bootmgfw.efi

Finally, I copied GRUB2's boot loader in that place, "tricking" the system into loading the boot loader I wanted instead of Windows' original boot loader.

$ sudo cp /boot/efi/EFI/ubuntu/grubx64.efi /boot/efi/EFI/Microsoft/Boot/bootmgfw.efi

So finally I had my dual boot working with GRUB2. In case Windows overwrites the boot loader again after an update (as it did with me), I already know the steps to get grub back to its place.

Hope this helps someone. Please let me know if there are any issues with my solution.

Näillä siis pärjäsi tähän asti. Uusimmassa win päivityksessä jotain meni solmuun, niin että pääte ei enää tunnista komentoa efibootmgr -v, vaan sanoo että "Komentoa ei löytynyt".

Nyt joudun käynnistämään koneen esc-näpyttelyllä, tai muuten boottaa Windowsille. Fast startup on kiinni, ja Secure Boot on disabled. Mitä on tehtävissä?
« Viimeksi muokattu: 16.03.16 - klo:16.39 kirjoittanut jarikai »
Ystävällisin terveisin Jari Kainulainen

nm

• Käyttäjä
    • Profiili
Vs: Dual boot Ubuntu 14.4/Win 10 ja HP
« Vastaus #1 : 14.03.16 - klo:21.37 »
pääte ei enää tunnista komentoa efibootmgr -v, vaan sanoo että "Komentoa ei löytynyt".

Onko ohjelma asennettuna?

Koodia: [Valitse]
sudo apt-get install efibootmgr

jarikai

• Käyttäjä
    • Profiili
Vs: Dual boot Ubuntu 14.04/Win 10 ja HP
« Vastaus #2 : 15.03.16 - klo:05.25 »
Asensin uudestaan varalta. Ei mitään vaikutusta. Ohjelma on asennettu.

jarikai

• Käyttäjä
    • Profiili
Ratkaistu Vs: Dual boot Ubuntu 14.04/Win 10 ja HP
« Vastaus #3 : 16.03.16 - klo:16.37 »
Olinpas hölmö. Mennä nyt kysymään semmoista, johon vastaus on nenän alla. Sieltä samalta foorumilta jonka aluksi mainitsin löytyi täydellinen vastaus ongelmaani:
Lainaus

After installation of Ubuntu 14.04 64 bit on a notebook HP-15-r248nf with Windows 8 upgraded to 10 installed which happened smoothly besides a problem with a dropping Wifi connection with a Realtek Wifi driver (solved using echo "options rtl8723be fwlps=N ips=N" | sudo tee /etc/modprobe.d/rtl8723be.conf ), the PC still booted under Windows. Ubuntu through grub became only available when using the ESC key during the boot phase. boot-repair did not help, it actually installed quite a number of options in grub, but grub was still not directly accessible. In fact it was simply required to change the boot order from the default. At the boot step after switching on the PC type Esc, then F10 to enter the BIOS setup. Go to the tab “System configuration”, down to “Boot options”. Press Enter. Disable “Secure boot” Go down to UEFI Boot order. I put using F5/F6 the OS Boot manager on top (probably not required). Select “OS boot manager” with Enter. Using F5/F6 move ubuntu to the top above Windows Boot Manager. Leave the Bios setup with F10 Save/exit and confirm the changes you made. Now you will be directed to grub where you chose the option Ubuntu marked with a star on top which will boot automatically after a short delay.
shareimprove this answer

answered Oct 17 '15 at 19:44
wpb

Kiitos mielenkiinnosta, toivotaan että tästä on jollekin HP:n omistajalle iloa. Jarikai